Please note that this release is separate from the recently-released Orbeon Forms 2016.2.1 PE, which contains all these fixes and more for Orbeon Forms 2016.2 users.
Specifically, this release addresses the following issues:
- Form Runner
- Form Metadata API returns latest updated version instead of latest version (#2780)
- Refresh button is no longer narrow (#2739)
- Error producing PDF when input field contains `]]>` (#2847)
- `digits-after-decimal` must not apply to integer values (#2856)
- fr:number: incorrect behavior with "." as grouping separator (#2857)
- fr:number: blur from field doesn't reformat value if no change (#2858)
- FB: Cannot read property 'setAttribute' of undefined when pasting form (#2860)
- IE 9 crash when adding a row in a repeated grid (#2842)
- Home page admin view thinks one form is selected (#2810)
- Date picker buttons don't work with IE9 (#2893)
- fr:datetime doesn't show as readonly (#2925)
You can download the latest version of Orbeon Forms from the downloads page.