In this release we have addressed a number of issues with Form Builder, in particular:
- exceptions and a memory leak when adding controls to a section
- error upon loading a form with custom XML and invalid XPath expressions
- issue whereby you couldn't attach an image the first time you tried
- enabled the help editor
- missing hint editor under IE 8
- a few usability fixes
Behind the scene, we have also rewritten part of the XForms engine event handling code. This allows us to address a number of issues related to events and XBL components. We also refactored a good part of XForms instance handling to help further maintenance and help us address some issues.
More details are available in the in-progress release notes for 4.0.
You can download the builds using these links:
- PE version: orbeon-4.0.0.m3.201206111822-PE.zip
- CE version: orbeon-4.0.0.m3.201206111835-CE.zip
We plan to release the next milestone builds again at one-week intervals, on June 18 and June 25.
Please send feedback preferably to the ops-users list or via twitter (if short!), or feel free to comment on this blog entry if appropriate.
Post a Comment