In this release we have addressed a number of issues, including:
- Fixes to Form Builder publish
- Fixes related to showing error messages for visited vs. non-visited fields
- The tinyMCE rich text editor now works in portlets and is used everywhere
- Ability to embed fonts used when filling out fields in PDF templates
- For developers, we have now much nicer server-side error logging
We have also started a few changes which are not visible in this build yet. We have added initial support for Twitter's Bootstrap library. In particular, buttons now feature Bootstrap classes and appearances.
More details are available in the in-progress release notes for 4.0.
You can download the builds using these links:
grab a trial license for the PE version.
We plan to release the next milestone builds again at one-week intervals, on June 25 and July 2.
Please send feedback preferably to the ops-users list or via twitter (if short!), or feel free to comment on this blog entry if appropriate.