The upcoming Orbeon Forms 2017.1 provides a lot more flexibility, allowing you to set:
- The maximum file size for a given attachment field
- The maximum aggregate size for all the attachment fields on a given form
- The supported file types for either a given attachment field or all the attachment fields in a form
- Define a default, through properties. You can set that default to apply to all the forms in a Form Runner application, or to a specific form.
- Override the default through the Form Builder UI.
Per-application and per-form settings can be specified as usual via properties or, in the case of per-form settings, directly in Form Builder's "Form Settings" dialog:
We hope you will like these new features, which will be available in the upcoming Orbeon Forms 2017.1!