We have addressed the following issues in this build:
- Form Builder
- Form Runner
- Oracle flat view incorrectly contains null values (#427)
- Calling a service on load fails (#435)
- Service to return the XML Schema for a given form (documentation)
- Fix PDF templates output of textarea (c4ca6cdf9f)
- XForms engine
- Added radio buttons in repeats don't reflect changes to the instance with IE (#430)
- Controls with missing required binding are not marked non-relevant (72e55177d7)
- Refactor XForms events and support client-side event properties (158b1ca4c5)
- Support for properties in `dispatchEvent` API (60165aa888)
- XForms inspector shows its own model (#429)
- Support XForms 2.0 xforms:property child element (9f6bf048a3)
- Security and authentication
- Authorization for pages and services (#75)
- Not found page doesn't send 404 code (#334, #441)
- Don't run PFC handlers for services (#440)
- Blank page after authentication (#338)
More information is available in the in-progress release notes for 4.0.
You can download the builds using these links:
grab a trial license for the PE version.
Please send feedback preferably to the ops-users list or via twitter (if short!), or feel free to comment on this blog entry if appropriate.